Hutchinson County United Way's mission is to mobalize finacial and human resources to help meet local human service needs.
- To assess on a continuing basis the need for human-service programs in the community, and to assist in the developement of new os the ecpansion or modification of existing human-service programs.
- To mobize as fully as possible the finacial resources, both public and private, needed to meet the human-service needs of the community and to reduce the number of appeals for finacial support services.
- To muster community support and commitment for the United Way through a systematic communications program which both speaks and listens to the community.
- To manage United Way operations effectively, and to offer assistance to agencies supported by the United Way.
- To recieve gifts and grants from public or private sources in the form of real or personal property, and to hold, sellm invest, disperse and distripute the income and pricipal of the same in order to meet human-service needs.