Who We Are
804 Quail Creek Drive, Amarillo TX 79124
What We Do
The Bridge provides a neutral home-like environment for the video taped forensic interview of alleged child victims involved in an investigation of abuse. The Bridge provides a continuum of care for the child and family members through final resolution of the case.
Open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
· The Bridge provides the child a safe place to tell their story and feel heard.
· The Bridge works collaboratively with law enforcement, children's protective services, mental health and medical professionals and prosecutors to ensure a multi-disciplinary team response.
· Did you know the most common ages of children seen at the Bridge are ages 4-6?
· On average, the Bridge conducts 6-8 interviews a day of child victims from the Texas Panhandle.
· On average, the Bridge will see approximately 80+ children from Hutchinson county each year.